This delivery arrangement was proposed to ensure the quality of the learning aid at the required level.
The courses being facilitated by PVTI Training team were:
- Telecommunications Products
- Telecommuniction Services
- Customer Service Series
- Network Architecture
- Quality Assurance
- Policy, Procedures and Processes
The training delivery approach is instructor-led, involving class activities / discussions/ role plays and practical hands-on for systems and applications courses.
A formal assessment based on the Kirk Patrick Evaluation model (KP1 and KP2) was conducted at the end of the training programme as a means of evaluating the success of the training programme
- KP1 – Reaction of Learners (Training Survey): This assessment was used to evaluate the reaction of the delegates on the programme.
- KP2 – Learning (Final Assessment): This assessment measures the increase in knowledge or capability of participants. The pass mark for each assessment is 80% out of 100%.
These learning outcomes measure the effectiveness of the programme and the facilitator on the subject matter.