About PVTI Music School
PVTI Music school is intended to cater for the needs of music inclined children, young music artistes, and adults who desire to build careers in contemporary music, classical music etc. (Hip-pop, Reggae, R&B, Gospel, Jazz, Rock, Highlife, Afro-beat, etc.) by equipping them with an all-encompassing music training. We adopt a dynamic curriculum (i.e. constantly adjusting our training content and approach to align with global trends in music business).
The institute also major in musical instrument training, voice training, dance etc.
Children, Student (Junior, Secondary and Tertiary) and Adults.
- To creatively engage young people and encourage teamwork amongst them at the community level.
- To employ the best of innovation and global best practices in helping our students trace their way to sustainable STARDOM.
- To raise role models who will become giants in music and general entertainment entrepreneurship, and propel the entertainment industry to global limelight and a major sector of the Nigerian economy.
- Using music as a tool to inject positive values into young people towards building a strong and sustainable society.
- To educate, develop and inspire students to achieve their full musical potential and provide them the skills for lifelong enjoyment of music.
- To stimulate students interest in music and enhance standard of vocal music.
- To develop students basic skills in music instrumentation
- To raise standards of music appreciation among children
- To enhance students’ creativity through learning music composition
- To enable students develop skills that prepare them for careers in musical performance and in private/independent practice.
Under this program you can learn to play any musical instrument of your choice for as long as you wish. However, the minimum required duration is three months. The musical instruments available under this program include,
- Guitar (Rhythm or Bass)
- Set of Drums, etc.
Lessons hold weekdays (Morning, Evening classes). Weekend classes are available. We award certificate at Intermediate, and diploma certificate at completion of Advanced level training in musical instrument of your choice at flexible training schedule.
Kids Music Lessons
This program is designed to introduce kids (8years above) to the rudiments of music and also provide them the opportunity to learn any instruments of their choice alongside fun-filled activities such as singing, music games and other exciting activities.
Lesson Days, Time & Fees:
Lessons hold weekdays (Morning, Evening classes). Weekend classes are available. (Schedule is flexible)
|COURSE DURATION||8 weeks||8 weeks||8 weeks|
|MINIMUM EXPECTED CONTACT DAYS PER LEVEL||30 Days||30 Days||30 Days|
|OBJECTIVE||Ability to read music and have basic practical knowledge of instrument||High practical ability to read music and play varieties of musical instrument||Advanced ability to read music and play large varieties of musical instrument|
|CERTIFICATE||PVTI Certificate of completion||PVTI Certificate of completion||PVTI Diploma Certificate|
Click here to register online